Thursday, October 28, 2010

A bad Poem

I Do Care About Your Irreplaceable Sock

It's not something that I parsnip
with pure persimmons I can only
tantalize about the questionable
racy burritos that we are
coming on to in the wee hours of the
buffalo

Quite possibly it's not something that I
can submarine all day but maybe only
quarantine a little bit of
salt from your
washboard

Whatever the beaver is it's only a tiny
elephant of insurmountable
cuff links that I only eat when I am
monkey wrists talking to water-bound
pamphlets

And if I change my wallet
I'll tell you about
jet skis on the
top of the yellow-green
kiddy pools

Don't expect me, however, to
beef stroganoff with the rest of the
pants breathing shaving cream addicted to
watermelons

And please, please whatever you
sixty miles from rabid wolverines
don't let the zombie maids get
high and drunk on your mother's
soft goose feather down
hippopotamus

I don't really have anything left to
break a leg so continue with your divine ruling and
get me the lily pad off of this quenchable
toaster

No comments:

Post a Comment