Ramblings of a Sane Man
Begin.
Mirror-worlds reflect our own too well.
Spirits dwell in this place. Not the spirits of those who are dead, but the spirits of those who are living.
Those who are suffering, those who are unsatisfied.
I huddle over the false light of a monitor. I secure myself in the safety of ear buds. I listen, and wait.
Everything comes together in a certain way. Nothing is as planned yet it all fits together like the wheels of a cog. Funny. Not a funny meriting laughter, but an odd funny, a funny that gives a strange, disquieting feeling in your gut.
I'm bleeding. A lot. It just feels wet.
It all came down to this, I guess, in the end. Me, bleeding, in the dark.
My face is beginning to feel numb. I have to lay down and rest, I want to lay down and rest, but I can't.
Because if I stop for even one moment, I'm dead.
---
No comments:
Post a Comment