"All I knew was what she whispered, as the honeyed-tones sweetly penetrated my deepest, darkest secrets. All I wanted was to surrender, for all that we had suffered through to be over at last.
But I learnt long ago that contact such as this must be fleeting. All I knew was that serene embrace for but an instant, then all that I felt slowly faded out once more to grey."
It makes an absolutely fascinating focus/stimulus for rapid-fire writing. Gotta say I'm loving the imagery.
"All I knew was what she whispered, as the honeyed-tones sweetly penetrated my deepest, darkest secrets. All I wanted was to surrender, for all that we had suffered through to be over at last.
ReplyDeleteBut I learnt long ago that contact such as this must be fleeting. All I knew was that serene embrace for but an instant, then all that I felt slowly faded out once more to grey."
It makes an absolutely fascinating focus/stimulus for rapid-fire writing. Gotta say I'm loving the imagery.
Thanks man! I too am loving the imagery.
ReplyDelete